Tuesday, August 30, 2016

September Releases

I know I'm going to scoop some of my bloggers but I really wanted to show you my new stuff first!









Basically we've got some mesh denim, a mesh knotted tank and some mesh flip flops.  The tank and the flip flops coordinate with beautiful images taken by Mary Ann Melton.  This starts my "Artful Series."  They are called my Artfully Knotted Tank and my Artful Flops.  The idea behind this series is that each month I will select an artist to integrate their art into second life via clothing.  Who will I pick next?  Weigh in and let me know if you have any ideas. I prefer abstract and nature art.  

All of the items are customizable via HUD.

Each item will go on sale at Trendz @ Mandalay Square, Marketplace and my Mainstore for L$199.

Trendz SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Soundsation/47/55/22
Mainstore SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Sarafina/84/186/28

The vendors at Trendz and my Mainstore will have discounts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment