Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Additional Services I provide

Did I mention that I also make hanger photos?

I started making hangers for my own clothing so I could show it off better in my store and it turns out I'm good at knocking them out efficiently.  They look beautiful on a prim - it's almost as good as hanging your mesh.

First outfit free (You can't know how it will look with your clothes unless you try it)!

Here's what it looks like with something of mine:



Customizeable with your logo and any color/fabric on the hanger that you like.  Already have a hanger or hate my hanger?  We can quote changing the shape of the hanger to a different one.

The general price is about L$100/item but I do discounts for multi-packs submitted at once so contact me for an estimate.  Clothing must be provided (it can be no copy/no mod or any permission you like as long as I can wear it).  I do both male and female clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment