Monday, September 12, 2016

So much has happened already!

It's hard to know what people will find interesting in a blog so I'll just share some store news.

I am going to be holding a formal "Grand Opening" at my Mainstore starting on the 18th.  Now what will this mean?  I will be dropping the store prices to 25% off just like I do at Trendz.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Sarafina/84/186/28

I have opened a new "Bargain Bin" area for outfits that I love, but don't meet some aspect of my high standards.  They are complete, but sizing may not be standard or I may not have included a color-change HUD.  So consider it like the Bargin Bin in RL and buy at your own risk but find some EXCELLENT deals there.  These deals are only available in world at the moment.  I may put them on the marketplace eventually, but not yet.  Here are the first two things to be dropped in the bin:



I also opened a store at Muddy's Plaza.  If you listen to Muddy's Radio you might hear about me soon.  So if this is your first time reading this blog due to Muddy's  - send me a notecard.  The first 10 people who contact me about this will get a L$199 gift card.

Just a reminder I have my new releases for September over at Trendz!  My mesh denim and the artfully knotted tank that I introduced before have been a big hit with the bloggers!

Here are two blogs featuring some of my already released pieces:
https://pureeggsspam.wordpress.com/2016/09/01/its-all-happening-at-mandalay-square/
ulture-style.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/anara.html

And of course because she requested it - I have blogger that scooped me on one of my releases coming up soon!  She wanted the Emily Rose Tank in Mesh.  And it looks fantastic on her with the sandals and mesh denim.
https://pureeggsspam.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/changing-seasons/


I hope you like what is coming your way in September!  

No comments:

Post a Comment