Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Beautiful Dress - but I had to reluctantly stick it in my Bargain Bin....

So here's the deal - I LOVE my new dress.  I call it my spaced out tank.  I made it using 3 beautiful images by a very talented spray paint artist.

Let me introduce you to the original artwork by MrRoss420:


I am just putting it up in my shop so mind the mess!

So how did this turn out on a real outfit?  Beautifully!


So why bargain bin beauty like this?  Well I'm very particular.  It's not just aesthetics that determine my pricing but things like who made the mesh, what they allow and ALSO quality and sizes available.  I just don't feel right charging my usual rates for stuff that doesn't fit "standard sizing" at the very least or on the bonus side offering support for mesh bodies.  That being said, I was wearing Venus in this shot so it's not like it won't fit if you give it a chance.

And it does have three variations like you see above in HUD format!

I'm starting this lil thing off at L$75 in the bargain bin! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment